Data monitoring is a process that helps you measure the daily data traffic on your phone, making it easier to analyze and understand. And whenever you reach your daily limit it shows a popup to notify you about your daily limit and also avoids excessive data usage. All users who are using both mobile and WiFi data in their Android or other devices can use data monitoring apps, to know about their data limit, usage, and measurement.
However, there are many data monitoring apps available on the play store but choosing the best one is a very difficult task. In this post, we have listed the best data monitoring apps for Android, its benefits, usage process, and key features. So let’s explain these best data monitoring apps for Android one by one.
Also Check:- 11 Best Auto Answer Call Apps For Android
Best Data Monitoring Apps For Android
Internet Speed Meter Lite
Internet Speed Meter Lite by DynamicApps shows the user his data usage along with information on the speed of the internet in the notification bar and always shows on the top bar. Users can get information on data usage of all previous days, weekly, and monthly by using this application and can set up the limit for data usage. Internet Speed Meter Lite is one of the best data monitoring apps for Android with more than 50 million downloads on the google play store.
- This application will show the user his mobile as well as WiFi data usage for previous days, weeks, and months.
- It will show his daily internet usage on the notification bar.
- User can reset their internet usage which is saved in this application and start using it and set the limit again.
- The user can set the theme and monitor the detail in the graph.
Check Internet Data Usage
All those Users who want to set their limits and measure their internet usage about their daily usage apps and want to know which app is using a high amount of internet data can use the Check Internet Data Usage app. It helps in blocking those apps which you don’t want to run on your data and prevents those apps from using data. It will also notify you about the limit of data when you reach your data limit.
For example, if you have a mobile package for social media applications of 2 GB then you can block another application for using data except for social media applications, and it set up a limit of 1500 MB and whenever you reach the limit of 1500 MB it will show you pop and also show notification panel on screen that you reach your limit as you set 1500 MB and stop data.
- You can set up a data limit according to your data plan, and it will help you in monitoring data whenever you reach the limit.
- It will also notify you about boosting your phone and RAM, so you cannot face any technical issues in your device while using data.
- Users can also check it download/Upload speed on his device by using this application.
- Users can measure his data usage about all those applications which user use in daily life.
- Users can block those applications which the user doesn’t want to run on data.
Data Monitor: Simple Net-Meter
Data Monitor is a versatile app that shows the user his internet speed along with usage of the internet in percentage. The user will get data usage information concisely and easily to understand through any information. Moreover, the User can also track his data usage according to month, week, and also according to daily basis. This app is similar to other widgets and notification bar apps and is easy to use. Data Monitor by KF Software House is a top-rated app on the Google Play Store.
- This application will provide a widget and net meter to the user.
- Users can check his details through graphs like other data usage apps.
- Users can scan WiFi to connect to the WiFi of someone by showing a QR scanner.
- Users can also track monthly and weekly data usage like other applications.
My Data Manager – Data Usage
Data Manager is an app which use for data tracking, in which users can manage their device data and also measure this application on their Android device. By using this app, you will be notified if you run out of data or if any application is to use your data, so you can go through the data manager and stop that application. You can also stop the My Data Manager app if you don’t want to run on your device.
You can click on Android settings and then go to the application and click on My Data Manager and clear data, it will clear your plans and usage history then you can set it up again and set up plans. It is developed by data.ai Basics. With over 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store, My Data Manager is one of the best data monitoring apps for Android.
- User can track their data usage on mobile about the usage of Wi-Fi and Data roaming.
- User can set up a notification if he wants the application to notify them about unwanted charges.
- It will show the user a widget in his device to set up on the home screen, which will show the user his usage of the application.
- Users will also notify about their monthly bills and also can save their monthly phone bills.
- It will notify the user about the usage of the application and the user can uninstall those apps which are using data but don’t have any need for users.
GlassWire Data Usage Monitor
Glasswire Data Usage Monitor is a powerful app that helps the user to protect privacy behind data monitoring. It will inform the user about the suspicious application and protect the privacy of the user. This application also informs users whenever speed slows down and also about those applications which are using more mobile data behind the application, so you can stop it and save mobile data.
Offered by SecureMix LLC, Glasswire Data Usage Monitor is one of the best data monitoring apps for Android. It has more than 1 million downloads on the play store. One best things about this app is that users can see real-time data usage reports and control those apps which are using more data. So, if you are monitoring your mobile or WiFi data on your Android then Glasswire Data Usage Monitor is a great choice.
- It helps users for protecting their privacy behind data monitoring.
- Inform users about those applications which are wasting their data.
- Users can check through data usage records that how much data the user used on their application in the past.
- Alert users to stay under the limit of data and also about new applications for using data.
- Block those apps which are newly installed, so the user can set up his plan for a new app if he wants to run the newly installed applications on data or not.
Data Usage – Data Manager
Data Usage – Data Manager is an application that is helpful for users who don’t want to open the application and want their data usage details in the notification bar. This app will notify the user about their Wi-Fi data or mobile data usage in the notification bar and the interface of this application is similar to other data-consuming applications. But this app is one of the best data monitoring apps for Android compared to other apps.
- User will get information on data usage in the pie on his home screen.
- This app will divide the usage of applications and show the user how many applications are using data.
- It will also show all detail in the notification bar, so no need to open the app to check data usage.
- It will notify the user whenever they reach the data limit.
- All users like to use those applications which can show them their usage of data without open application, therefore this application is reliable for users.
Data Usage Hotspot Monitor – NeoData
As the name suggests, you can monitor not only through the use of mobile or WiFi but also through the use of hotspots. Users can track their data without login to the app and will get accurate and quick information from it. Data Usage Hotspot Monitor app can be used by the user like any other application but one thing that makes a difference is that the user can monitor the hotspot usage whenever someone connects to their device. Offered by Neozomii is a highly demanded app for data monitoring.
- The user will get data usage information that the user spends on his device.
- This app will monitor and manage the user’s overall usage of network coverage.
- It supports dual SIM in the device and the user can manage plans on both SIM cards.
- User will get quick and accurate information on usage efficiently.
Traffic Monitor & 4G/5G Speed
Traffic Monitor & 4G/5G Speed will inform users about the best area of usage of the internet according to the speed of the internet and quality. Users can also test the speed of 4G and 5G internet speeds and also can check availability according to area. Users will also get information on bad network performance according to the area with traffic monitor in this application, and it will also display network availability according to the current position of the user.
- User will get an excellent spot on the map which shows internet speed.
- User can measure Download/Upload data connection and can check how much speed is available in the current area.
- User can also compare his speed to other areas and can check on which spot best speed availability.
- This app also provides a facility for the user to use as a widget on the home screen and the user can also change the theme to dark mode.
Data Usage Manager & Monitor
Data Usage Manager & Monitor by FlavrApps provides an amazing feature for users that this app will help user to improve their mobile speed. It will close those applications which are using data in the background, and it can compress internet traffic, so users can get more good performance and block unnecessary or those applications which are less used in the device. In addition, It provides complete mobile or WiFi data usage analytics, roaming, and internet speed.
- It helps to track and block less used applications that are using data in the background
- It will make the performance of your device faster.
- It is easy to navigate and monitor not only for mobile data but also for WiFi data usage.
Samsung Max VPN & Data Saver
Samsung Max VPN & Data Saver is exclusively built for Samsung, but other users also can avail benefits of this app. It will help privacy and also provide an amazing VPN for users so can also use those websites which are blocked in the region. It is easy to use and users can manage apps and scan to avoid dangerous applications and save a lot of data using this one app. With over 50 million downloads on google play, Samsung Max VPN & Data Saver is an excellent app for Android users.
- This app provides a facility of privacy protection for users.
- User will also get a premium VPN from Samsung and can make work faster and more reliable if he wants to go through blocked websites in the region.
- Users can save and manage background data usage by using this app.
- This application also provides WiFi scanning and DNS provider.
- User can add their favorite apps to ULTRA Apps for more data saving and more privacy.
If you want an application for your Android device that you can use to monitor your mobile or Wi-Fi data usage and check your internet speed and metrics, then one of these apps is for you. Because we have listed the 10 best data monitoring apps for Android that you can use in your daily life. These apps are really helpful and easily available for free on Google Play Store. I assure you that you will want to check them out.